|author||Přemysl Janouch <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-06-24 03:14:20 +0200|
|committer||Přemysl Janouch <email@example.com>||2018-06-24 03:16:12 +0200|
Relicense to 0BSD, update mail address
I've come to the conclusion that copyright mostly just stands in the way of software development. In my jurisdiction I cannot give up my own copyright and 0BSD seems to be the closest thing to public domain. The updated mail address, also used in my author/committer lines, is shorter and looks nicer. People rarely interact anyway.
Diffstat (limited to 'brightness.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/brightness.c b/brightness.c
index 62dc1b7..f829aa2 100644
@@ -1,11 +1,10 @@
* brightness.c: set display brightness via DDC/CI - Linux only
- * Copyright (c) 2015, Přemysl Janouch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * Copyright (c) 2015, Přemysl Janouch <email@example.com>
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any
- * purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
- * copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
+ * purpose with or without fee is hereby granted.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF